PACKING LIST for CAMP OCEAN PINES 2019
Most cabin sleeps nine students with bunk beds, shower, toilet and sink. If your student has a medical need for the bottom bunk or would just prefer it, please let Ms. Jeskey know at email@example.com.
Pack your items in a sturdy duffle bag, suitcase or large plastic bag that can handle being on the dusty ground. We have duffle bags and sleeping bags to lend. Contact Nisha at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DO NOT BRING: Illegal substances, weapons, laptops, tablets, video games, DVD players, fire starters.
Instrument and items such as reeds, valve oil, or mouthpiece. Music and Flip Folder will be provided.
Clothes: Be prepared for cool and warm weather
- Jacket – to wear over a sweatshirt. It will be cold at night, even if warm in the daytime!
- Layered work-out clothes – for marching, stretching, running. School appropriate. Include long workout pants.
- Shoes – Supportive, close-toed shoes and socks for marching. Vans or Converse are not recommended. They are too flat and won’t be good support for all the standing and marching. No bare feet allowed.
- Sleeping Bag or blanket bedroll.
- Twin fitted sheet – This makes the mattress more comfy.
- Towel/Wash Cloth/Shampoo
- Deodorant/Sunscreen & Chapstick
- Feminine supplies, etc.
- Medication – Bring enough only for three days, in original prescription container.
- Money – For Lunch in Cambria on Tuesday.
- Water Bottle
- Bandana Or Dust Mask for marching on dirt.
- Props for skit night – hats, costumes, etc.
- Phones are ok, but not to be used during rehearsals. Cell reception is weak for some carriers. You can text your parents ‘goodnight’ in the lodge, as you may not have service in your cabin.
Get ready for a great time!!!