On Charms, you’ll find the master calendar of events, music & warm-ups to memorize, information and a place for parents to sign-up to volunteer. Sync the calendar with your family’s schedule!
Access Charms with an app on a smartphone (search for “Charms Blue – Student App” ) or go to https://www.charmsoffice.com on your computer.
You must log-in for the first time using a computer (not the app) to establish your password, as noted below. Then try the app, with the password you set.
- At https://www.charmsoffice.com, log-in at the upper right and choose the Parent/Student Login option.
- Use our School Code: SLOHSBAND. This takes you to a public page with a public calendar and news items.
- First time in Charms, enter your child’s Student ID NUMBER from SLCUSD (a six-digit number) as the Student Area Password.
- Now create a new password. (Students and their adults, whether in two households or not, use the same account and password to access this area. Parents sign their own name when volunteering.)
- Once in your account, your child’s name will be in the upper right hand corner. Contact information and uniform sizes can be updated easily.
- On the calendar, find the date & event and click on the hand icon or person icon if using the App.
- Read the information and sign-up to volunteer in a time slot. The student ID number makes it possible to keep track of volunteer hours.
- You’ll receive a reminder email or text from Michele Emley, Volunteer Coordinator, a few days before the event. You can reach her at email@example.com.
- You’ll also receive email instructions from her or your lead organizer.
Charms Questions or to Reset Password:
Contact Becky Jansen: bjansen3 [at] gmail [dot] com