March Over to Charms and Login Today
- Find www.charmsoffice.com and click ‘ENTER’ at upper right.
- Locate the ‘PARENT/STUDENT/MEMBERS LOGIN’ section.
- Login to your child’s program account using our School Code of slohsband. This will bring up the main page with a public calendar and news items.
- If this is your first time in Charms, enter your child’s school ID NUMBER as the Student Area Password. Now create a unique password by clicking on the ‘Change Password’ icon. Do NOT continue to use their School ID Number as a password.
- The student’s name will be in the upper right hand corner. Each student has an account. The student and their adults, whether in the same household or not, use the same password to access this area.
There are two ways to find the sign-up screen.
- Find the event on the calendar and click on the small hand.
- Or click the blue Volunteer icon and choose the event from the drop-down menu.
The Sign-Up Screen allows us just a few words of job description. Learn more in the ‘Volunteer Job Information’ folder in ‘Files & Handouts.’ If there is a folder for that event, look there for extra details and maps.
Please direct Charms questions to Andrea Surfleet at firstname.lastname@example.org or 805-458-7764.